The department was established during the inception of the institute in 1988. It took a pioneering role in establishing one of the finest and critical branches of engineering to make it an integral part of our overall curriculum. Over the years, the department has progressed at a rapid pace with the development in both the spheres of infrastructure facilities and faculty members and imparting quality education and knowledge that has been the need in the present scenario. The department has highly qualified faculty members engaged in teaching and co-curricular activities with the aim of achieving excellence in electrical field. This field first became an identifiable occupation in the latter half of the 19th century after commercialization of the Electric Telegraph, the Telephone, and electric power distribution and use.
|• The department offers the Diploma Electrical Engineering Course in two shifts (First shift-120 + Second shift-60). |
• The department has well equipped laboratories attached to different divisions for conducting teaching activities.
• The department offers state of the art laboratories such as AC/DC machine lab, Electronics lab.
• The diploma holder students coming out from the Institute are well prepared with knowledge, technical information and skill refined with professional touch, and is capable of undertaking the Electrical Engineering jobs to meet the challenges of modern day industries which deal with automation.
1. PROVIDE TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS THROUGH PROGRESSIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT.
2. ENHANCE COMPETENCY BY ENCOURAGING STUDENTS TO STUDY BEYOND CURRICULUM.
3. EMPOWER THE ACADEMIC LEARNING OF STUDENTS BY STRONG INSTITUTE-INDUSTRY LINKAGES.