M.E. Computer Engineering
Area Of Interest
IoT, C and Java Programming, Digital logic, Computer Organization, Microprocessor 8085
- Master of Computer Engineering (M.E.) from L. D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad, affiliated with Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Gujarat, India, with CPI 8.9 (equivalent to 84%).
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering (B.E.) from R. K. College of Engineering & Technology, Rajkot, Gujarat, India, affiliated with Gujarat Technological University (GTU), with CPI 8.23 (equivelent to 77.30%).
- Currently working as a Lecturer at Government Polytechnic- Bhuj since 28th October 2016.
STTP / Workshop / Seminar Attended
- Attended One week STTP on “Cyber Crime and Forensic tools through ICT” organized by NITTTR, Chandigarh held at Government Polytechnic, Bhuj
- Attended One week STTP on “Multimedia tools and utilities through ICT” organized by NITTTR, Chandigarh held at Government Polytechnic, Bhuj.
- Attended One day ITP on “Active, Interactive and Effective teaching” for fresh teachers organized by GTU held at GTU, Chandkheda.
- Attended One week Video Conferencing mode STTP on "Recent Trends in Computer and Information Technology" organised by DTE, Gandhinager held at Government Engineering College- BHUJ.
Research & Publication
- "Study of various Internet of Things Platforms", International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering Survey (IJCSES), Volume(Issue) 6(6), DOI:10.5121 /ijcses.2015.6605
- "Internet of Things: A survey", National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering, ISTE Gujarat Section & Tolani F. G. Polytechnic, Adipur. ISBN: 978-93-84659-91-2, December-2016
- "Security Provisioning for RESTful Web services in Internet of Things", International Conference on Advance Computing and Communication Systems (ICACSS- 2017), Coimbatore, India. ISBN: 978-1-5090-4559-4, January 06-07- 2017
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Fundamental of Digital Electronics
- Advance Computer Programming
- Computer Maintenance and troubleshooting
- Pay bill at Account - Institute level
- Training and Placement - Institute level
- Student Mark sheets at student section - Institute level
- Internal Flying Squad committee member - Institute level
- Time table committee member - Institute level
- Women Cell committee member - Institute level
- Women Development Committee member - Institute level
- Mid Semester Exam officer In charge - Department level
- Workload and Overload Calculation - Department level
- Industrial Visits and Training - Department level
- Life member of International Association of Engineers (IAENG).
- Life member of Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA).
Skills and Knowledge
Tools and Technologies:
Programming in C, Java, PHO
1. English (Speak/Read/Write)
2. Hindi (Speak/Read/Write)
3. Gujarati (Speak/Read/Write)