M.TECH IN NETWORKING & COMMUNICATION
Area Of Interest
Network , OSGi , JAVA Technologies, Open Source
College Name : Department of Computer Science, Rollwala Computer Center
Specialization : Networking and Communication
Percentage : 68.08 %
College Name : V.V.P Engineering College, Rajkot (Affiliated from Saurashtra
University, Rajkot, Gujarat.)
Specialization : Computer Engineering
Percentage : 65.06%
Working as an Lecturer
(GES-II) in Government Polytechnic, Bhuj from 03-Nov-2016 to till Date.
Worked as an Assistant
Professor in Marwadi Education Foundation’s Group of Institutions, Rajkot from 15-May-2012 to 02-Nov-2016.
Worked as a Lecturer in C.E.
Department, C.U. Shah Govt. Polytechnic, Surendranagar from 13-Nov-2009 to 31-Oct-2010.
Worked as an Ad-hoc Lecturer in C.E. Department, V.V.P. Engineering College, Rajkot from 16-Jul-2009 to 11-Nov-2009.
Worked as a Visiting
Faculty in the Semi-Financed Degree Engineering College, Surendranagar from 19-Jul- 2010 to 29-Aug-2010.
Research & Publication
Nishant Goswami, Tarulata Chauhan, Nishant Doshi,” Efficient
Cryptography Technique on Perturbed Data in Distributed Environment”,
" Advances in Computing and Information Technology(Springer Berlin
in Intelligent Systems and Computing Volume 176, 2012, pp
239-244 Print ISBN- 978-3-642-31512-1, Online ISBN- 978-3-642-31513-8
Nishant Goswami, Rajdeepsinh Vaghela , “ A
Modeified Hybrid Protocol(ZRP) Used For Detection and Removal Of Black hole
Node in MANET”, Journal of Information, Knowledge and Reasearch in Computer
Engineering, ISSN: 0975 – 6760 NOV 12 TO OCT 13VOLUME – 02,
ISSUE – 02
Skills and Knowledge
Skill: Programming(C,CPP, JAVA, Python), Database Design, Network management, Design of security algorithm. Amazon Web Services, Cloude base solution,
Knowledge: Cloude Computing, Database Management, Network Management, Data structure, Cyber security, Design Analysis and Algorithm, Blockchain Technology.
(Cyberoam Certified Network Security Professional)
Ø CCNSP ID :-
PRO-NP (Cyberoam Certified Trainer)
Ø CCT ID : CT160315/PRO/00012
Certification Course of CRYPTOGRAPHY-1 from Coursera.org. Powered By
Stanford University with Honor – code on 11th November 2014.
Course Duration was 3 months.
Certified Network Associate
Certified BLUMIX J2EE Developer
Following courses are taught (Lecture and Laboratories) at undergraduate, and post-graduate level.
Diploma Level :
- Computer Programming
- Web Development Tools
- Mobile Computing and Android Application Development
- Programming in CPP
- Data Structure
- Project- 1 & 2
Undergraduate (B. E. Computer Engineering)
- Computer Programming & Utilization
- Database Managment System
- Object-Oriented Programming with CPP
- Object Oriented Programming with JAVA
- Advance JAVA
- Distributed Computing
- Object-Oriented Analysis & Design.
Postgraduate (M. E. Computer Engineering)
- Software Engineering & Methodologies
- Distributed Operating Systems
Training and Workshop
- Attended "Cybercrime and forensic tools" thru ICT Mode at GP Bhuj (Online from NITTTR, Chandigarh) during 06/02/2017 to 10/02/2017.
- Attended "Multimedia tools & Utilities" thru ICT Mode at GP Bhuj (Online From NITTTR, Chandigarh) during 27/03/2017 to 31/03/2017
- Attended "Induction Phase -1" at NITTTR, Extension Center, Ahmedabad from 21/09/2017 to 01/09/2017
- Convener of CTE Common Website Committee
- Member of the Accounts Department Committee
- Member of IFMS/GSWAN Maintenance Committee
- Member of Internal Flying Squad
- Member Of Canteen Committee
- Member Of Hostel Committee
- Member Of Establishment Committee
- Member of GTU Practical Exam bill verificatIon
- GTU Co-coordinator
- MID Semester exam In charge
- Membership of International Association of Engineers
- Membership of ACM