Master of Science (Physics). Bachelor of Education
Area Of Interest
Name : Mr. JOSHI HITESH AMBASHANKER
Date of Joining: 1995-03-01
Designation : Lecturer
Department Name : GENERAL
Qualification : Master of Science (Physics). Bachelor of Education
Area of Interest: Physics
Staff Type : Regular
- Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.) from A. G. Teachers College, Ahmedabad affiliated with Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- Master in Science (M. Sc.) from Faculty of Science, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
- Bachelor in Science (B. Sc.) from M. G. Science Institute & Research, affiliated with Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- Currently working as a Lecturer in Physics General Department, Government Polytechnic, BHUJ since 1st March 1995.
- Lecturer in Physics, R R Lalan Arts and Science Collage (Government) BHUJ- Kachchh. from 12 November 1992 to 28 March 1995.
- Assistance Teacher, Government High School, PANADHRO Kachchh. from 18 June 1991 to 11 November 1992.
Skills and Knowledge
- Teaching Skills for digestive manner
- Question Paper Design
- Relative Assessment Method
- Designing Technical Teaching Aids
- Analytical Aspects in Teaching Area
- Knowledge in Fundamental Question Design
- Special area of Physics
- Mathematical Simplification for Physics topics
List of Course Taught
- Applied Science Part 1 and 2
- Experimental Engineering Part 1, 2 and 3
- Engineering Measurement Part 1 and 2
- Engineering Physics Theory
- Engineering Physics Laboratory
- Basic Physics Theory
- Basic Physics Laboratory
- LRUC Training Program for Staff, TTTI Bhopal, Government Polytechnic for Girls, Ahmedabad. (Two Day)
- Managing LRUC, TTTI Bhopal, (One Week)
- Induction Training TTTI Extension Center G P Ahemedabad (Four Week)
- Industrial Training (Four Week)
- Environment Education TTTI Bhopal (One Week)
- Optical Fiber & Its Applications Communication NITTTR Chandigarh (Two Week)
- Software Installation and Computer Hardware (One Week)
- Karmayogi Resdential Training for Quality Improvement Program in Technical Education Gandhinagar (Three Day)
- Right to Information act 2005 SPIPA Gandhinagar (Two Day)
- Nano Technology and Nano Electronic Devices NITTTR Bhopal (One Week)
- Emerging Trends in MultiMedia Teaching STTP G P Bhuj (Two Week)
- Cyber Crime & Forensic Tools through ICT NITTTR Chandigarh G P Bhuj (One Week)
- Multimedia Tools and Utilities through ICT NITTTR Chandigarh G P Bhuj (One Week)
- Soft Computing Technique using MATLAB through ICT NITTTR Chandigarh G P Bhuj (One Week)
- Open Source Simulation for Laboratory Experiments NITTTR Bhopal (One Week)
Other than academic
- Head (In charge) General Department, Government Polytechnic, BHUJ
- Public Information Officer, RTI Cell Government Polytechnc, Bhuj.
- Training and Placement Officer, Government Polytechnc, Bhuj.
- Mukhya Mantri Apprenticeship Advisor, Government Polytechnc, Bhuj.
Subject Related Academic Projects
- Circuit Board useful for Laboratory experiments
- General Purpose electric board.
- Different types of Models useful in Laboratory experiments
Proffessional Institution Memberships
- Expert Lecture for Importance of Technical Education in Nirmala Gajwani School Adipur.
- Expert Lecturer in Pedagogical Meeting in G P Bhuj.